A SIP Trunk can be delivered over any of our three transportation mediums. These are Metro-E or direct fibre, Metro-G or Aggregated fibre or via Microwave.
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?