DIA stands for Dedicated Internet Access. You will be provided with an uncontended circuit that allows internet access.
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is an E1?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (or domestic privately Circuit)?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?