Usually, the service is handed off to the customer on a Customer Premise Equipment (CPE). This device can be an AudioCodes M500, AudioCodes M800 or an AudioCodes M1000. The port labeled PRI / E1 is configured as the handoff port and the customer connects the E1 port on their PBX to this provisioned port to use the service.
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is an E1?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (or domestic privately Circuit)?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?