DPLC stands for Domestic Private Leased Circuit and simply means that you are provided with WAN (Wide Area Network) connection among two or more branches within the country. The alternative for locations located outside of your country will be and International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC).
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is an E1?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (or domestic privately Circuit)?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?